Are you in the market for the best WooCommerce Themes or Shopify Themes to use for your online store? What’s best for you will naturally depend upon the kind of ecommerce store you’re creating. That said, most users would prefer one featuring highly customizable options with built-in page editors.
There’s much to consider when launching an online eCommerce store. Getting a business up and running can be time-consuming and costly. The theme you select needs to ensure that your store is always fast and reliable, and that it provides an exceptional shopping experience that converts visitors into customers and boosts your store’s sales.
You can benefit from looking into these 10 best WooCommerce Themes and Shopify Themes to make the process easier. Explore each one to find the one that suits your design perception the most.
We created this article in partnership with BAW Media. Thank you for supporting the partners who make SitePoint possible.
While you may wonder if you’ve made the “perfect” choice for a theme, whether it’s for yourself or for a client, if you pick a number-one, best-selling WooCommerce theme like Flatsome, you shouldn’t have to give it a second thought. Flatsome has all the tools you’ll ever need to build a super-fast, responsive site that’s capable of providing an amazing use experience.
- Flatsome’s revolutionary new UX Builder enables you to build creative-looking pages, sliders, and banners superfast.
- Easily create custom options desktop, mobile, or tablet.
- There’s a Live Theme Options feature that gives you unlimited options to work with to make your site both unique and beautiful, thanks to its many pre-made home pages, settings, and mix-and-match headers, pages, colors, and fonts.
- Flatsome is also loaded with special elements, such as sliders, banners, row and column options, blog posts, galleries, image box, and a light box.
Click on the banner to find out more about what this best-selling WooCommerce theme can do for you.
The Avada WooCommerce theme has been referred to by many of its users as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes. First-time and professional WordPress users alike simply love it. Small wonder that it’s the best-selling WordPress theme of all time.
Of course, that’s nice to know, but what exactly are some of the things Avada has going for it?
- There’s the WooCommerce builder for creating WooCommerce product layouts and custom Shop, Cart, and Checkout pages.
- There are 400+ pre-built web pages and 120+ design and layout elements that allow you to create any website or WooCommerce site you have in mind.
- Avada is built for speed, and you can count on getting impeccable performance with its unique assemblage of website-building features.
The Avada WooCommerce theme is SEO optimized and 100% responsive. Click on the banner to find out even more.
Uncode is a best-selling, multi-user WordPress theme that features a creative focus, making it especially useful for artists or website designers who have clients in the creative industries.
With this creative WooCommerce WordPress theme at your fingertips, you can easily create pixel-perfect shops designed to provide fantastic customer experiences, thanks to the features listed below.
- Uncode’s Advanced Drag & Drop Product Builder, Performant configurable Ajax product Filters with Variations Swatches and impressive Shop layouts.
- 70+ Carefully crafted importable mix and match pre-made designs and 500+ Wireframes sections.
- Special features that include wishlist support, catalog mode, product Quick-View, single product pages, and a product variation gallery.
Uncode is one of Envato’s top-selling themes of all time, with more than 100,000 sales to date. Click on the banner to learn more about what Uncode can do for you.
BeTheme is a popular (250,000+ customers), flexible, and dynamic multipurpose WordPress theme that may well be the fastest WooCommerce theme on the market.
Favorites among BeTheme’s more than 40 core website-building features include:
- 650+ customizable, responsive, and UX-friendly prebuilt websites.
- BeBuilder; the fastest, lightest and most stable website builder for WordPress.
- Query Loops / Loop Builder.
- Sidebar Menu, Popup, Header, and Footer builders that provide all the design flexibility you’re ever likely to need.
A setup wizard and helpful tutorial are included.
The key to choosing a WordPress WooCommerce theme to build a successful ecommerce website is to find one that is ecommerce dedicated, features an outstanding selection of pre-made designs, and is always kept up to date.
Once you’ve found such a theme, you can look for other important features.Rey offers features such as:
- A promise of ease in setup, excellent performance, and flexible visual editing.
- WooCommerce features, including Ajax fast search, filtering, and products navigation.
- Responsive, SEO-friendly, and a reputation for 5-star support.
Plus Rey has much, much more to offer.
Blocksy is a superfast, free WooCommerce theme that’s loaded with the tools, flexibility, and speed needed to build a website visually in mere minutes. The most widely used features this free WooCommerce theme provides include:
- Modern and elegant pre-build starter sites (demos), a Content Blocks Module that allows you to add custom content on any page.
- Seamless integration with Elementor, Brizy, and Beaver Builder page builders, and with WooCommerce as well.
- a White-label module that enables agencies to change the branding to their own.
Plus, Blocksy is built on top of Gutenberg using the latest web technologies.
Three words can describe the Woodmart WordPress WooCommerce theme: flat-out-beautiful! Look at this theme and it’s easy to see it has what it takes to create a flat-out beautiful ecommerce website.
Woodmart is top-class when it comes to speed and features:
- Shop and product page Elementor builders.
- Elementor Custom checkout, and a full array of AJAX filters and product swatches.
- A Header builder and 80+ prebuilt websites to get you started.
- The tools needed to produce accurate and truly impressive, mobile-friendly formats.
Hongo is packed with features designed to launch a wide range of ecommerce stores. This premium Shopify theme is feature-rich, conversion-optimized, and affordable. The package includes:
- 12 ready full demos for different business niches like fashion, furniture, jewelry, watch, electronic, shoes, and decor, with more to come.
- Out-of-the-box premium features like quick view, compare products, wishlist, advanced filters, color swatches, product videos, product bundles, free shipping goal, look book and more.
- 140+ ready sections, product cards, product detail styles and customization settings to adjust them as needed.
- Online detailed documentation, help videos and highly rated customer support.
One of the XStore features users like best is the sheer number (130+) of demo layouts offered for online stores in various industries. The demos can be imported with a single click, and because they’re customizable, there’s no problem in fitting whatever you choose to exactly match your needs.
The many features of XStore include:
- Mega Menu Support, extensive Blogging Features, ready access to XStore’s powerful Theme Options Panel, built-in Wishlist and Compare features, and tons of Booster Sales features.
- Extensive Documentation and 24/7Support.
XStore was built to load fast, a critical feature for online stores.
“Elegant” can be taken to mean simple yet beautiful — a great description of the Kalium WooCommerce WordPress theme. Since a beautiful theme would be expected to make it easy to build a beautiful website capable of boosting your shop sales, Kalium is worth a good, close look.
- Kalium features a highly customizable product catalog with multiple templates and options to create your own layout with our WooCommerce builder.
- The newly designed cart, checkout pages, and stepped checkout process eliminate unnecessary forms and content resulting in higher conversion rates.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or planning on upgrading an existing ecommerce shop, themes are one of the most handy and accessible tools available for not only enhancing your website but simplifying your business processes as well.
There are countless themes out there, which is why you’ll benefit from this curated list of ten best WooCommerce Themes and Shopify Themes. Every theme listed above offers a specific feature that you might find worth taking advantage of.