The video will show you how to use the Automatic Payment Status WooCommerce plugin to auto complete WooCommerce orders after successful online payment. Choose between virtual, partly virtual, or all orders. Speed up your WooCommerce orders & save your and your customer’s time. ⭐
The plugin will be your WooCommerce order status manager to change order status after customer online payment automatically! 🚀
——- VIDEO CONTENT ——-
0:00 Automatic Payment Status
0:40 Install the Plugin
1:01 Plugin Settings
1:40 WooCommerce & order statuses
2:22 Demo & more plugins
✔️ Visit the plugin site to learn more:
📰 Read the plugin documentation:
🧪 Also, test Automatic Payment Status and all our plugins in your free demo:
The Automatic Payment Status WooCommerce plugin lets you change the order status in WooCommerce automatically. So you do not have to look for a solution to change the order status programmatically, for example, with woocommerce_order_status_completed or
woocommerce_payment_complete hooks ⚙️!
Auto complete order in WooCommerce is what the plugin does after the payment. It’ll set the WooCommerce order status to complete after purchase.
It means also, that the plugin will mark the WooCommerce order complete automatically without any code, hook, or programming skills.
Autocomplete WooCommerce orders has never been easier. Just choose the type of orders to change the order status, and that’s it! The plugin will set the WooCommerce order status of such orders automatically after successful online payments. So you’ll not need to complete orders manually from “Processing” to “Completed” order status anymore ⭐!
Use the plugin to speed up your WooCommerce store & autocomplete all or only virtual orders. The plugin will help you save time. Also, you will have more control over the statuses of your WooCommerce paid orders 🚀!
——- Read More ——-
📃 Read more about the plugin, order actions, automation, and invoicing in WooCommerce:
1. How to use WooCommerce woocommerce_order_status_completed &
woocommerce_payment_complete hooks: https://www.wpdesk.net/blog/woocommerce_payment_complete-hook/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=payment-status
2. WooCommerce order actions and how to use them efficiently: https://flexibleinvoices.com/blog/woocommerce-order-actions/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=payment-status
3. WooCommerce Order Status Management: https://flexibleinvoices.com/blog/woocommerce-order-status-manager/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=payment-status
4. How to set and benefit from sequential order numbers in WooCommerce: https://flexibleinvoices.com/blog/sequential-woocommerce-order-numbers-its-easy/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=payment-status
5. Automatic PDF invoices in WooCommerce for the chosen order statuses: https://flexibleinvoices.com/blog/how-to-set-invoicing-and-automatic-invoice-processing-in-woocommerce/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=payment-status
——- FAQ ——-
⭐ Read frequent questions about the plugin and its features you can use in your store.
1. What is the main function of the plugin?
– The plugin will automatically change the WooCommerce order status to completed once the payment, i.e. via online money transfer, is received.
2. What are the types of WooCommerce orders I can use this order status manager?
– You may set the plugin to set the WooCommerce order status to “Completed” for orders with at least one virtual product, for orders with virtual products only, or all orders.
3. When the plugin can be useful for my WooCommerce store?
– It will help you to manage the order status in WooCommerce when you sell such virtual products as downloadable software, different products, or services that do not require actual, physical shipping.
4. Can I use any hooks to manage the order status in WooCommerce myself?
– Yes. You may use woocommerce_order_status_completed & woocommerce_payment_complete hooks. Read the first article listed in the Read More section above.
5. Is the plugin hard to configure?
– No. The plugin settings are very easy to set so you can have automation for your WooCommerce order status with a few clicks!
6. Are there any visible benefits for my customers as well?
– Yes. Your clients will receive only one e-mail notification for only one order status change (instead of the default “New” to “Pending” to “Processing” to, finally, “Completed”). The plugin will mark the order status complete automatically after payment.
7. Can I contact you?
– Of course. Leave a comment or write to us directly on our website: https://www.wpdesk.net/get-support/?subject=Pre-sale 🤝