Do you feel limited by the page layouts in your WordPress theme? Want to learn how to create your own beautiful page layouts in minutes, using a simple, drag-and-drop page builder?
In this brand new course, Carrie Dils will show you how to use Beaver Builder to build just about any page layout you can imagine… without touching a single line of code.
Beaver Builder is one of the most popular page builder plugins for WordPress, and for good reason. Whether you’re a professional web designer who builds websites for clients, or a website owner who wants to create professional-looking pages for your business website, Beaver Builder enables you to design responsive WordPress page layouts using a simple, drag-and-drop interface.
With Beaver Builder, you can easily create columns, perfectly position images and text, and create content-rich pages that include things like tabs, slideshows, videos, and more. Plus, it works on the front end of your site, so the designs that you create are exactly what your visitors will see after you hit the Publish button!
We’re proud to partner with expert WordPress developer and educator, Carrie Dils, to bring you this simple, 13-part introduction to Beaver Builder.
In this easy, 45-minute course, Carrie will teach you:
- What Beaver Builder is, what it does, and what problem it solves.
- How to download, install, and configure Beaver Builder.
- How to use rows and columns to create page layouts.
- How to use ready-made site templates to quickly build starter pages.
- How to create custom blog post and archive page layouts.
- How to configure and use the various Beaver Builder modules.
- How to use the Headings, Text Editor, and Photos modules.
- How to create Callouts and Buttons in Beaver Builder.
- How to create Contact and Subscribe Forms in Beaver Builder.
- How to add and style a group of photos using the Gallery module.
- How to add audio and video to your Beaver Builder pages.
- Where to get help and go further with Beaver Builder.
- Plus much more!
Meet your Instructor, Carrie Dils
Carrie Dils is an expert WordPress developer and educator who has helped craft online identities for businesses since 1998, creating sites that look great on the outside and work well on the inside. The daughter of an educator and computer scientist, Carrie is dedicated to continually learning and teaching others as she goes. She blogs regularly about WordPress and the business of freelancing at CarrieDils.com. When she's not behind a computer, she's likely reading a book, running after her dogs, or taking an absurdly long walk.
We’re thrilled to welcome Carrie as our newest WP101 Instructor!
Check out the introductory video…
We think you’ll love Carrie’s friendly teaching style, and by the end of this course, you’ll be able to build custom page layouts for your WordPress site!
Best of all, this new course is FREE for All-Access Pass members!
If you already have an All-Access Pass, just log into your account, then visit the Beaver Builder 101 course description page and click the large, green button that says, “Take This Course.”
That’s it! You don’t need to purchase anything else. Once you’ve enrolled in the new course, it will appear in your My Courses page.
Don’t have an All-Access Pass yet?
Purchase an All-Access Pass today and you’ll get this new Beaver Builder course, plus all of our other courses!
In addition to WordPress basics, you’ll also learn how to optimize your site for search engines, sell products from your website, create custom forms, and much more. Learn more and get your All-Access Pass today!