In this video, you will see how to map WooCommerce product fields with the fields of the imported file. The WooCommerce product data will be created or updated when the plugin runs the import. So, your products will always be up to date with the data you wish to have when importing & updating WooCommerce products.⭐
Update all or only selected product fields thanks to the Import Options (in the next movie) 🚀!
——- VIDEO CONTENT ——-
0:00 Map the XML or CSV fields with WooCommerce Product fields
0:32 Product Data – General Settings
1:06 Inventory & Shipping
1:39 Product Attributes
2:10 Short Description & Images
3:39 Variable Products
✔️ See all functionalities of the plugin:
🧪 Also, try Dropshipping XML WooCommerce PRO in our free demo:
——- What is Product Mapper? ——-
The Product mapper is similar to the one in WooCommerce. You may map multiple fields from an XML/ CSV file & add your own text or values. It allows you to choose the data to import or update for your WooCommerce products.
📃 Read more about mapping specific product fields in the plugin documentation: https://www.wpdesk.net/docs/dropshipping-xml-woocommerce/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=dropshipping-xml-woocommerce#Step_3_Product_mapper
Also, you can use the plugin to Import Simple & Variable Products to WooCommerce with images, categories, attributes, descriptions, prices, stock, etc. Start dropshipping in WooCommerce in 2022 🚀!
—– The free WooCommerce product import plugin ——-
⭐ You may also import and update WooCommerce products with a free version of the plugin!
Use the Dropshipping XML for WooCommerce plugin to bulk import products to your store and start dropshipping in WooCommerce. Add products automatically and save your ⌚!
——- Read More ——-
📃 If you want to read more about import products & dropshipping in WooCommerce:
1. Use two XML files to import products in your WooCommerce
2. Start your e-commerce dropshipping store without inventory using WooCommerce
3. Dropshipping XML WooCommerce – import product categories and stock settings
4. Import variable products into WooCommerce
——- FAQ ——-
⭐ Read frequent questions about the product import and the product mapper feature.
1. I want to add more fields for a description. Is it possible?
– Yes. The plugin lets you add more fields (and your own words) to the product description.
2. Can I use this WooCommerce plugin as a product importer?
– Yes. You can import (and update) both simple and variable products into your store with a few clicks. What’s more, you will be able to choose which fields to update and which to omit!
3. Is it possible to map product categories for my import?
– Yes. You may import products with one specific category you choose. Also, there is an option to map categories from the product feed with your existing WooCommerce categories!
4. Can I omit some product data when setting the import?
– Yes. You can select the product data you want to import from an XML or CSV file. It’s up to you!
5. Is it possible to import product attributes?
– Yes. This feature is in the plugin too.
6. Can I change the product mapper settings afterwards?
– Yes. You may edit the product mapper and import options to adjust them to your needs. You can choose different settings & map the product data from the imported XML or CSV you want!
7. Can I contact you?
– Of course. Leave a comment or write to us directly on the support forum on WordPress: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/dropshipping-xml-for-woocommerce/ or on our website: https://www.wpdesk.net/get-support/?subject=Pre-sale 🤝