Want to learn a new programming language? These ones were popular in 2020 and are still going strong today.
If you want to learn a new programming language in 2021, keep reading. We can offer you special discounts on learning resources for the top languages in 2020 that are still popular this year.
In total, there are 604 lessons. The bundle costs $31.
Consistently one of the most popular programming languages, Python is important to know if you work in any IT-related field.
This bundle includes 12 courses with a total of 1,061 lessons.
The courses are:
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real-World Applications
- Introduction to Python Training
- Python Data Analysis with NumPy and Pandas
- Learn Python for Data Analysis & Visualization
- Master Clustering Analysis for Data Science Using Python
- Keras Bootcamp for Deep Learning and AI in Python
- Image Processing and Analysis with OpenCV and Learning in Python
- Master PyTorch for Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Data Mining with Python: Real-Life Data Science ExercisesSolve 100 Python Exercises to Boost Your Python Skills
- Data Visualization with Python and Bokeh
- Advanced Python Training
You can get all the courses for $50.
This bundle includes 10 courses and offers access to 230 standalone lessons.
The 10 courses are:
- Java Introduction
- Java Basics
- Java Objects
- Comparisons and Flow Control Structures
- Inheritance 101
- Intro to Java Interfaces
- Exceptions Classes Explained
- Collections 101
- Inner Classes
You can grab the package for just $36.
C# was developed by Microsoft around the turn of the millennium while the company was working on its .NET project. Today, it is an internationally recognized programming language and has several use cases.
The bundle of learning resources contains five different courses:
- Learn C# By Building Applications
- Master C# And SQL By Building Applications
- Beginner Object Oriented Programming In C# and .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL Course For Beginners
- Learn Web Development by Building A Blog
You can get lifetime access to the bundle (and its 316 lessons) for $30.
The final language on the list is PHP. Mainly suited to web development, it is essential knowledge if you want to create your own blog or website without relying on third-party developers or WordPress themes.
There is just a single course in the deal, but it offers 90 lessons covering all facets of the language, including the fundamental concepts for beginner PHP developers, advanced topics including database storage, object-oriented development, using the standard PHP library, and basic SQL language commands, and skills such as functions, date and time manipulation, debugging and application logging.
Confused about coding? Don't understand scripting? Here's what you need to know about the building blocks of programming.
About The Author