Do you want to add a membership plugin to your WordPress website? Are you looking to give membership benefits to your potential customers and get recurring revenue? Membership for WooCommerce, the free membership plugin can be the best fit solution for you. It’s a WordPress plugin that will help the admin to provide membership benefits to the customers so that the admin can put a restriction on the services and facilities. The customers always want to feel valued and rewarded, so at this point, the membership plugin can help you reward your customers with membership plans that will further increase customer retention in your online store. This will, in turn, help you stand ahead of your competitors and get increased engagement in your online business.
Looking to get Membership for the WooCommerce plugin for your WooCommerce store?
Download and install the plugin for free by visiting: https://wordpress.org/plugins/membership-for-woocommerce/
To get step by step guide to setup the plugin on your online store, visit the link to the documentation: https://docs.makewebbetter.com/membership-for-woocommerce/
Looking to check the live demo of the plugin before making the product purchase? Visit the link to plugin live demo:
To get the premium version of the plugin, visit: https://bit.ly/3CrwWYk
If you’re looking to understand Membership for the WooCommerce plugin in detail, Here’s the Knowledgebase link for you: https://support.makewebbetter.com/wordpress-plugins-knowledge-base/category/membership-for-woocommerce/
The sections demoed in the tutorial Video:
1. Overview: Here, you’ll understand, what is Membership for WooCommerce, along with this, you’ll also come to know about the upcoming premium features of the plugin.
2. Global Settings: This will demo you how you can enable membership plans for your customers and enable an email to be sent to customers after plan purchase.
3. All Membership plans: This section will show you all the listings of membership plans created by the admin.
4. All Members: This section will show you the list of all customers owing membership plans including id, membership status, user name, and the expiry date.
5. Shortcodes: Here you’ll get all shortcodes that you can use to enable all membership actions (Buy Now and No Thanks) and membership plan features( Title, Price, and Description).
6. Supported payment gateways: From here you can set the membership-supported payment gateways.
What will you get if you install Membership for WooCommerce on your online store?
1. Show historical data to your customers for checking the details of membership plans.
2. Admin can decide the products/categories to be given under the membership plan, i.e. the customer will be able to buy those products, only if they have purchased that membership plan.
3. As per the available membership plan, you can decide to give discounts to your customers based on the cart value.
4. Moreover, you can also assign memberships to your customers manually.
5. You can send an invoice pdf to your customers through emails when they have finally purchased the plan.
6. Admin can create the membership labels using the shortcodes demonstrated in the plugin.
You can easily set the type of membership (Lifetime/Limited)
And much more.
Membership for the WooCommerce plugin can help you get instant results through membership plans and their immense benefits. So, what are you waiting for? Grab the plugin and implement it now on your online store.
Hey, something more for you! If you want to enjoy the benefits of our affiliate program by getting the best commissions in the industry, get associated with us, and enjoy the benefits to the fullest.
To join our affiliate program, visit the link:
If you liked watching the video, share your thoughts in the comment section.
To keep getting every update on WooCommerce Partial COD plugin functionalities and features, subscribe to our channel –
Want to know more about MakeWebBetter? Meet us here:
For further queries and doubts, you can contact us at https://makewebbetter.com/submit-query/
Or if you’re looking to send us an email, kindly send your query at: email@example.com
To keep getting regular updates from us, stay connected, and follow us on social media platforms:
2. Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/wpswings
3. Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/wp_swings/
4. LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/wpswings/
Thanks For Watching
Team WP Swings
#wordpressmembershipplugin #membershipsite #membershipplugin