Sell your webinars using WooCommerce! Easily retrieve your upcoming webinars from Zoom and then register customers to the webinars using WooCommerce.
Use Zoom for your webinars? Have a WooCommerce store? Well, why not sell your Zoom webinars with WooCommerce. Use all the power of WooCommerce like the extensive range of payment gateways and extensions to monetize your webinars. Whether you are offering training solutions or online courses or whatever else you can imagine you should be compensated for your time!
With our WordPress plugin, you can easily retrieve your upcoming Zoom Webinars and assign them to WooCommerce products, then upon checkout, the customer will be able to add attendees to the webinar based on the quantity of the product they purchased, and then upon checkout, they will be automatically registered for the Zoom webinar.
Here is How Zoom works with WooCommerce on WordPress
In order to associate the zoom meetings with woo commerce products, one needs to have, the wp event manager plugin, along with the zoom plugin and the Woo-Commerce plugin.
After the WooCommerce plugin is installed, the first step is to create a zoom meeting.
1. Go to Admin Click on Zoom Click on Add new meeting.
2. Fill in the proper details of the meetings.
3. Integrate this meeting with the Woocommerce with the box that is present on the right-hand side of the same page.
4. Tick mark Enable purchase, post which mentions the price of this meeting.
5. After the price has been added, publish the meeting.
6. After the meeting has been published, it has been converted into a woo-commerce product.
7. Go to Admin Click on Products Click on All products.
8. Here you will find the list of all your woo-commerce products. Click on the Name of the above-created product(Zoom meeting)name from the list.
9. You would be redirected to a page displaying details of this product. You will have to link this product to the zoom meeting.
10. Click on the zoom connection in the list and find the product linked with the zoom meeting.
11. Update and publish.
12. You would find on the frontend the product page displaying details of the zoom meeting, with an add to cart button.
13. The participants can add products to the cart from here
14. Complete your payment process and the details of the order can thus be seen on the My account Click on the Zoom meeting page.
15. The participants can access the meetings from here as well.
For more details – https://wp-eventmanager.com/knowledge-base/zoom/
Get Zoom Integration with WooCommerce – https://wp-eventmanager.com/product/wp-event-manager-zoom/
Get Free WP Event Manager Core Plugin – https://wp-eventmanager.com/product/wp-event-manager/
More info about WP Event Manager: https://wp-eventmanager.com
WP Event Manager Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfYxg-fegS_n9MaPNU61bg
🙋♂️ Have a question? Leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to respond.