WooCommerce Size Chart allows the admin to easily create Size Chart for their products. The admin can create a customizable size chart and then assign the created size chart to the products. Using WooCommerce Size Chart, the admin lets their customers find out the right product size chart for them.
In an online e-commerce store, the customers can identify their fit according to the size chart available on the website and then purchase the product without thinking about any size issue.
So, this extension will definitely help the customers to identify their fit, and then they can process further to purchase the product according to the size chart. It will allow the admin to easily create Size Chart for their products. Furthermore, the admin can create a customizable size chart and then assign the created size chart to the products.
For more information check the links below –
1. Store Link – [ https://store.webkul.com/woocommerce-size-chart.html ].
2. User Guide – [ https://webkul.com/blog/woocommerce-size-chart/ ].
3. Live Demo – [ https://wpdemo.webkul.com/woocommerce-size-chart-103-80-65-178/ ].
For any further doubts, suggestions, or requirements kindly reach us via any of the below-mentioned links –
1. Email Us – [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
2. Raise a Ticket via our HelpDesk system – [ webkul.uvdesk.com ].
3. Contact Us Link – [ https://www.webkul.com/contacts ].
Also, check the below links for the latest updates and to follow us on our social accounts –
1. FaceBook – [ https://www.facebook.com/webkul/ ].
2. Twitter – [ https://twitter.com/webkul ].
3. Instagram – [ https://www.instagram.com/webkulhq/ ].
4. LinkedIn – [ https://in.linkedin.com/company/webkul ].