If your website audience are across the world, probably you should consider adding a WordPress Translation Plugin / Multilingual plugin to help the audience access your content in their regional language. To read this briefly: https://blogheist.com/best-wordpress-translation-plugins/
How to select the best multilingual plugin?
The available multilingual plugins will let you tackle translation in two major ways that are as follows:
Manual Translation: Without these plugins, you will have to write the entire translations or hire someone to do that. These are usually time-consuming. They’d however ensure that everything is perfectly done.
Automatic Translation: This one works similarly to Google translate. The entire webpage content is translated by a computer program. Although it is faster, it may bring up a lot of errors since computer translation cannot be 100 percent foolproof.
Well, it would often be suggestible to use a hybrid method. This would consider translating the entire content first and then rectifying all the errors that may prevail. Based on how they operate, you may select the one that perfectly meets your requirements.
In this video, we have identified 7 Best WordPress Multilingual Plugins. The 7 WordPress Translation Plugins are:
1) Weglot: https://blogheist.com/r/weglot/
2) TranslatePress: https://blogheist.com/r/translatepress/
3) WPML: https://wpml.org/
4) Multilingual Press: https://wordpress.org/plugins/multilingual-press/
5) PolyLang: https://wordpress.org/plugins/polylang/
6) Xili Language: https://wordpress.org/plugins/xili-language/
7) Google Language Translator: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-language-translator/
if you love watching this video, like this video and subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Stock Images are provided by Freepik:
Keywords and Tags are provided by SEMRush,